Have a question, comment or request? Please feel free to get in touch. Bear in mind that while I do read every email, given the high volume of email I receive I'm not able to respond to everyone.
Before you email me, please take a look at my guidelines below. Following them will greatly increase the chances that you receive a reply. Thanks!
- Please keep your email brief. If you have a question, please get straight to it. While I love to get to know new people, I am not able to read a lot of lengthy messages. Generally speaking, I am far more likely to respond to a short email than a long one.
- Please note that I do not accept guest posts. You are welcome to ask me to write for your site, but I do not accept guest posts on The Adversity Within.
- For writing requests: If you'd like me to write for your publication, please call attention to your publication's name in the subject line/first line of your email.
- For interview or speaking requests: If you'd like to interview me or invite me to speak at your event, please put either "interview" or "speaking" in the subject line/first line of your email.
- If you are interested in consulting, note that I will not be taking on any new consulting clients until April 2016. If you're interested, please email me and I'll place you on the wait list for future openings.
- Both criticism and praise are welcome and appreciated, but if you write with a critique please make it respectful. Any sort of name calling, aggression or hatred will be disregarded immediately.
To get in touch, please fill out the form below or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. It may take me some time to reply, but I do endeavor to respond to as many messages as possible.